A private reception room available by reservation only
Share a good meal with friends, family or work colleagues while jazz music from the courtyard provides a relaxing atmosphere. As for the service, you will find the usual Jardin Nelson quality: courteous, attentive and enthusiastic!
Private Indoor dining room for every occasion
- Business meetings
- Family holidays
- Office parties
- Indoor, air-conditioned dining room located on the second level at the corner of Place Jacques-Cartier
- Amazing view of Place Jacques-Cartier and St-Paul Street
- A lovely brick wall and wood beams on the ceiling provide a tastefully renovated historical setting
- À la carte offerings from our regular menu
- Private entrance and adjoining private washroom
For groups of 25 to 45 people
For events without a meal
- The Cartier Room booking fee is $250 / 5 hours and is non-refundable.
- Payment must be received at least one week before the event.
- Payment guarantees your reservation.
For events with a meal
- A security deposit of $10 per person, with a $250 minimum, is required to book the Cartier Room.
- Payment of the deposit must be received at least one week before the event.
- If the number of confirmed guests is honoured, the deposit will be refunded in full after the event.
- In the event that fewer than 25 guests are present, a fee of $10 per missing guest will be retained by Jardin Nelson.
- Unless a prior arrangement is made, deposits will be refunded on the credit card used to make the deposit, after the event
- The number of guests must be confirmed 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations are mandatory (and confirmed upon reception of the payment)
- No outside food is allowed
- Outside cakes or desserts are permitted (Cartier Room only) for a fee of $2 per guest (+ taxes and service) that will be added to the bill of the person that made the booking, unless a prior arrangement is made.
- No wall decorations
- No DJs
*** No terrace access on the day of the event
We are available between 9 AM and 5 PM, from Monday to Friday.
See you soon on our beautiful terrace in Old Montreal!